• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

slow rips

digitalfreak

Haven't played them yet, but god are they ripping slowly. Using latest Imgburn, no Daemontools or SPTD install. They're ripping at 1x. AnyDVD not running either. Drive is the LG HDDVD/Blu-ray drive with latest firmware.

Have you tried using the new AnyDVD beta's Rip to image... feature? It allows you to set a "Keep Protection" checkbox which does exactly what you're doing with ImgBurn only AnyDVD doesn't need to be disabled. (Meaning it could still work on a mounted image, for example, while you're ripping) It works very well. It seems slightly slower than ImgBurrn but a new version will be fixing the speed issues. But it's certainly not 1x. :) That seems very wrong to me.

now i said they were ripping slow as well and james confirmed that but as SamuriHL said its definetly not a 1X just about 20 minutes slower then imgburn

LOL. I must have posted this as a separate topic. Thought it was going in the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles BD thread.

Anyway, most of the other BDs I rip have done so at 4x+, using ImgBurn with AnyDVD disabled. TSSC maxed out at 1.6x for the two discs I've ripped so far.

The mods split it out into its own topic.

Try the latest AnyDVD release and use the Rip to image... function and see what it gives.

Back