• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slow DVD Burning

I don't see a need though to ever pay for an AV when there are good free ones. It's foolish to pay for one when there are free ones that do the job.

hey guys, that's cool about the AV. i'll definitely have to check those out. however, do any of you know how i can fix my PIO problem?

Norton= Resource Hog

norton is no where near the best

Kaspersky , NOD32 ,Trend Micro are all way better than norton
Agreed aabbccdd! There are many alternatives to Norton (Resoource Hog) In my builds I install AVG Free Edition. It uses low resources and updates well. Very good detection too.

hey guys, that's cool about the AV. i'll definitely have to check those out. however, do any of you know how i can fix my PIO problem?

did zebedee's pictures not help you.

if looking in the primary IDE channels didn't help, have a look in the secondary channels.

what you can also try is uninstall the secondary ide channel and reboot your PC, right click > uninstall > ok > reboot

4do8wud.gif

yes, i've been over and over this thread and tried uninstalling both IDE channels. i've done just primary and i've done both of them together. i haven't tried just uninstalling the secondary because the PIO mode lies in primary channel. any other help? other than getting a new drive?

yes, i've been over and over this thread and tried uninstalling both IDE channels. i've done just primary and i've done both of them together. i haven't tried just uninstalling the secondary because the PIO mode lies in primary channel. any other help? other than getting a new drive?

Some of this you already know, but there is more info and links here:
http://www.onthegosoft.com/dma_setting_nt.htm

sockeye, thanks for the link. but that's the same kind of information posted in this thread. nothing's working for me...

Back