• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Skyline (Scream Factory) UHD problem.

Do you have Makemkv on your PC? In a non-standard folder / location?

If no, I have to assume the busdecryption chip in your drive is defective and it doesn't busencrpt. 8.6.7.0 wants to call Makemkv. 8.6.8.0 checks if busencryption is active and if no it proceeds.

Another idea. This was a friendly drive and was flashed to official and doesn't have that chip. Just a wild guess. The programs like AnyDVD then just didn't try further.

Sam,

we should try to do a protected ISO with a friendly flashed to official. I run it.

I purchased the drive with the assumption that it could read UHDs OOTB, as the Amazon ad claimed it could. Once I got it, though, it contained the non-UHD firmware, so I had to read a bunch in here and elsewhere to figure out how to regain the feature.

I don't explicitly recall the details, as I did this around six months ago, but I vaguely recall using makemkv as part of the firmware downgrade process. It shouldn't matter, though, as I did all this on my old Windows 10 box and I've since built a brand-new Windows 11 system.

I am reusing some drives, so just to be 1000% certain, I searched them all and verified that I no longer have makemkv anywhere, so I must've deleted it immediately after flashing.

This is the drive, BTW: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E7B08MS?th=1

A friendly drive initially. I am just making a protected copy from my BH16NS55 flashed to BH16NS60 1.03with Imgbuirn.

I'd be surprised if it turns out to work.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like a bug that was fixed in 8.6.8.0. Glad it works now.

Okay. I'm in the throes of some nasty bug, so gimme some time to post this stuff.

fleggett, since the AnyDVD bug was uncovered, those additional logfiles are probably not needed after all.

@James correct me on this if you still need them...

T

Last edited:
Sooooooo...I wasn't crazy or had some magical drive?

Can you name the fix after me? I've always wanted a tiny bit of immortality.

Back