• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Sites listing shows with available languages?

fretzke

Dear all,

this question is not directly related to AS, but to streaming in general: Can you recommend a site for searching where a show or movie is available including in which languages (audio, not necessarily the subs)?

I know a local site doing that for Germany, but am looking for something similar for the US or UK.

Thanks y'all!

You can try IMDB Fretzke, they usually have all the pertinent information on all movies.(y)

Maybe I'm struck with blindness, but where can I find the streaming services there? I can only find original release dates, producers and such...

I was thinking of something like this:
1681743279824.png

But services like justwatch.com only list the available shows for each provider, not the languages. But then maybe I just don't look at the right places and simply need directions.

Back