• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shutter Island DVD problems

xtremevideoinc117

Its not letting me Decrypt it . it does it but in 10 seconds and no files found in the shutter island files from the 10 sec decryption.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.4.5_Info_D_SHUTTER_ISLAND.zip
    397.6 KB · Views: 19
Did you disable DVDFab Passkey?
You may also activate/disable AI Scanner for testing purposes.

The logFile for it

logfile for Shutter Island US version DVD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.4.5_Info_E_SHUTTER_ISLAND.zip
    395.6 KB · Views: 21
Yes, that doesn't mean that is running, it is installed

Nor did he imply that it was, simply asked if it had been disabled prior to running AnyDVD. They don't play well together.

Please try AnyDVD 6.6.4.6, this should fix the problem. Please let me know. Thank you for testing.

I tried it and nothing. Now what it does is it let's me read it but ones it burns it starts off with pixels (little squares) everywhere and doesnt let me play it. New logfile in a few.

I tried it and nothing. Now what it does is it let's me read it but ones it burns it starts off with pixels (little squares) everywhere and doesnt let me play it. New logfile in a few.

Don't burn yet. This is always the very last step when testing.
First play it back on your PC (AnyDVD running, of course). If this doesn't work, there is no use to proceed further.
If this doesn't work, I assume the CSS archive plays a trick on you, as the previous AnyDVD has marked all (non existing) title sets as unprotected.
To resolve this, enter AnyDVD settings -> Video DVD -> CSS Keys.
Disable reading from the archive. Click OK. AnyDVD will update the archive now. Now you can enable the archive again.
Next check title previews with CloneDVD. If all looks fine, rip it. Check the rip for quality (satisfied with compression? Audio tracks? Subtitles? Menus?). Now burn.

Don't burn yet. This is always the very last step when testing.
First play it back on your PC (AnyDVD running, of course). If this doesn't work, there is no use to proceed further.
If this doesn't work, I assume the CSS archive plays a trick on you, as the previous AnyDVD has marked all (non existing) title sets as unprotected.
To resolve this, enter AnyDVD settings -> Video DVD -> CSS Keys.
Disable reading from the archive. Click OK. AnyDVD will update the archive now. Now you can enable the archive again.
Next check title previews with CloneDVD. If all looks fine, rip it. Check the rip for quality (satisfied with compression? Audio tracks? Subtitles? Menus?). Now burn.

Just tried it and it works perfect. thank you james :)

You're welcome. If you have the time, could you post a logfile created with ANyDVD 6.6.4.6 for my studies? Thank you.

Dood, it's Saturday night.
You can do better than curling up with a good logfile.
laugh.gif

-W

Back