• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Showtime Fixed in 1.6.6.3

iluvtang

I attached a log file and screen shot. I am subscribed so i know that isnt the issue as I went back to 1.6.6.0 and it works properly.
Thanks

Attachments

• image_2023-09-27_173930958.png
    image_2023-09-27_173930958.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • AnyStream_1.6.6.1.astlog
    123.4 KB · Views: 1
Showtime alone isn't supported, it's part of the Parmount+ provider. It works just fine, you need to have a Paramount+ subscription with the Showtime add-on.

Showtime alone isn't supported, it's part of the Parmount+ provider. It works just fine, you need to have a Paramount+ subscription with the Showtime add-on.
As i stated it works in 1.6.6.0 and yes i am subscribed through paramount + paramount stuff works but none of the Showtime stuff did i tried multiple movies. i had restarted, even logged off and back on, went through a browser and watched a showtime movie. I can try reinstalling again.

Edit
You are correct, something is wrong with all the Indiana Jones movies, and others, I will report it to the development team.

Some of Showtime stuff works, Billions, the Chi, and many others. But the majority do not work.

I checked the website, and they are working but many others are not in AnyStream, very odd. The devs will fix it. Look tomorrow.

If you're looking for another one, try Days of Thunder.
I already found 20 that do not work, it's a bug, after we fixed something else in Paramount. It will be fixed. Come back tomorrow maybe. It's late now, come back tomorrow and maybe it will be fixed, we will see. Thank you for your input.

If anyone needs Showtime tonight, use 1.6.6.0. It will work.

As i stated it works in 1.6.6.0 and yes i am subscribed through paramount + paramount stuff works but none of the Showtime stuff did i tried multiple movies. i had restarted, even logged off and back on, went through a browser and watched a showtime movie. I can try reinstalling again.
Sorry about the mix-up, I was doing 4 things at once, and multi-tasking is not my strong point. :(

Sorry about the mix-up, I was doing 4 things at once, and multi-tasking is not my strong point. :(
That's why I always revered both my late mother and late maternal grandmother. The stuff that they could do despite being surrounded in a house of 4 boys and a grown man (My late maternal grandfather.)

:)

Back