• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shaun the Sheep Movie

Hi everyone, well this is the second time I've purchased this movie, both times the movie starts, then when the sound format changes the picture just disappears.

Using the latest AnyDVD and CloneBD software. Tried both Kodi and PowerDVD for playback and they show the same results.

I've tried ISO, .m2ts and BDMV files. It says 591 on the log for the format

Anybody have any ideas? My daughters fav film and I cannot archive it to the drive for playback.

Cheers, Shane

P.S. Window 10 Pro system

Yes, please attach the CloneBD and AnyDVD logfile. No logfile: we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Not sure if this is the file, it's taken from AnyDVD

Cheers, Shane.

Attachments

• IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
a screenshot is not a logfile. Please follow instructions in the "Pleas read before you post" sticky. That said, yours is a blu-ray disc, your in the DVD issues section and topic. Posts split & moved.

Hope this is what's needed :)

Cheers, Shane

Attachments

• log-file.cbdlog
    503.8 KB · Views: 1
Back