• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Several Burning Programs

Lion81

it is a problem if a install several burning programms?

Anydvd has no impact on burning at all. Anydvd is only used for READING a disc, not burning.

Anydvd has no impact on burning at all. Anydvd is only used for READING a disc, not burning.
my question was about burning programs not anydvd, is this than a false thread ?

Not at all, I just figured you wanted to know if anydvd had an impact on them. That said, I don't think there's a problem installing multiple burning tools other than the space it'll take up on your hard drive. Are you talking about straight burn tools like Nero burning ROM or tools that can do conversion too?

I used to have multiple burning tools too. Nero, roxio, ImgBurn ... over the years I've scrapped them all but 1. ImgBurn now does all my non-conversion related straight to disc burning, I don't use anything else.

i asked because i read that several burning programs can make a conflict in the pc ok thank you, and yes i use too only imgburn

Last edited:
i asked because i read that several burning programs can make a conflict in the pc ok thank you, and yes i use too only imgburn
ImgBurn installed with Anydvd HD no problem using or running it by itself.

ImgBurn installed with Anydvd HD no problem using or running it by itself.
And its free, not like the ones Ch3vr0n dropped. Wonder if Nero etc will go after ImgBurn for stealing their money?

Well he didn't want to know if having multiple burning tools installed would be a problem, the answer if no. I did say I USED to have them installed. Now all I use is ImgBurn ;-)

Back