• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

setdisplayfrequency - doesn't work, and blu ray tab needed!

pnag

Hi guys,

Since the latest nvidia driver (196.21, if I'm not mistaken!) actually allows 23/24hz on my Sony bravia, I've been playing with the "Start external program tab".

There's a problem though...

If I use SetDisplayFrequency.exe in either AnyDVD HD or via the command line, nothing changes. And here's the weird thing - it did yesterday?!?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both AnyDVd and my nVidia drivers, to no avail.

At any rate, don't we need a "Blu-ray disc inserted" tab under that section? Otherwise, even if I do get it working again, when I pop in a music CD won't it change to 24hz?

My question is, anyone else seen SetDisplayFrequency.exe suddenly stop working, and is there a fix? Yes, I can select 23 and 24 hz in nVidia control panel, and it does work there... Oh for convenience!

Windows 7 32-bit, nVidia 8600GT (fanless), Athlon x6000.

Help!

Back