• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Set your drive's region code, and read stickies before posting

conroyp

I am having an issue with region code. I set my dvd drive to region 1. This is the same region code as the disk. When I select the drive I get an error box saying to set the region code on the dvd drive. Then the copying contributes normally. So not a real problem just an error box that I don't know how to get rid of.

Moved your post out of the 10 year dead topic. Nice Necro. That said, exit anydvd COMPLETELY! The tray icon can NOT be running, now go into device manager. Surprise!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've been using ANYDVD way back into the Slysoft era & never recall trouble that wasn't easily fixed. And now the stupid question... How do I exit ANYDVD when needed?

I've been using ANYDVD way back into the Slysoft era & never recall trouble that wasn't easily fixed. And now the stupid question... How do I exit ANYDVD when needed?
Right-click the Fox icon and select Exit.

Back