• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Server for downloading AnyDVD HD slow?

Dâniel Fraga

Did something happened with the Slysoft server? I try to download AnyDVD HD new versions and it´s very slow. In the past it used to be fast. Did something changed? Thanks.

I have seen no issues with speed, download is finished by the time I tell it where to put it normally. Most likely something between you and the server.

I have seen no issues with speed, download is finished by the time I tell it where to put it normally. Most likely something between you and the server.

Today the speed went back to normal. Maybe something in the middle... anyway, just reporting. Thanks.

Did something happened with the Slysoft server? I try to download AnyDVD HD new versions and it´s very slow. In the past it used to be fast. Did something changed? Thanks.

since the downloadspeed is slow have your changed the antivirus scanner?

Well, still slow... how the forum and the site cannot seem slow and the file transfer is very slow (8KB/s on a 12 Mbps cable connection)? Strange.

My ISP seems fine. There's something dead wrong.

Well, still slow... how the forum and the site cannot seem slow and the file transfer is very slow (8KB/s on a 12 Mbps cable connection)? Strange.

My ISP seems fine. There's something dead wrong.

If I remember correctly there might be a connection between the forums and the download servers. Regardless, I have experienced some horrible lag in the servers. It's possible the release of both the new AnyDVD and CloneDVD versions put an extra load on the servers.

I still wonder if there is a routing issue going on for some people and which server they are being directed to.

Maybe the problem is with the sandbox.slysoft.com server?

I honestly don't know how Slysoft has everything set up but I believe people are dynamically redirected to different servers and I believe this is the case for both the official downloads and betas and I believe it is also true for accessing the forums.

Back