• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen size when converting.

mike.

Hello there, was wondering if anyone has a fix for my problem. When I started converting videos to fit on my Iphone (5c) I noticed there are several movies that don't fit the screen (blank spaces on top and bottom, sometimes on the sides). To fix this I have been selecting full in the letterbox zoom option and that allows me to zoom on my phone and fill the screen. However, doing this cuts part of the video out. So, my question is, does anyone know how to get the video to convert so it will be full screen and not cut any of the picture out? On a side note I was using the Apple Iphone AVC setting but switched to the Microsoft Zune (MP4) setting. Seemed like it had better options for setting resolution and file size.

Hello there, was wondering if anyone has a fix for my problem. When I started converting videos to fit on my Iphone (5c) I noticed there are several movies that don't fit the screen (blank spaces on top and bottom, sometimes on the sides). To fix this I have been selecting full in the letterbox zoom option and that allows me to zoom on my phone and fill the screen. However, doing this cuts part of the video out. So, my question is, does anyone know how to get the video to convert so it will be full screen and not cut any of the picture out? On a side note I was using the Apple Iphone AVC setting but switched to the Microsoft Zune (MP4) setting. Seemed like it had better options for setting resolution and file size.

Find what screen size your device is, then add that screen size in the Device.ini file for the profile you are using. If you're just looking for mp4, you can also use the Generic mp4 or I like to use the Microsoft Xbox360 H264/AAC.

Find what screen size your device is, then add that screen size in the Device.ini file for the profile you are using. If you're just looking for mp4, you can also use the Generic mp4 or I like to use the Microsoft Xbox360 H264/AAC.

Not sure if that was what I was looking for considering I use the same resolution and get different results for different movies. Could it be the movies that do this are wide screen? But still has me wondering why on some the sides were black and not the top and bottom. :confused: Here are my specifications. "Retina display 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)" " Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format"

does anyone know how to get the video to convert so it will be full screen and not cut any of the picture out?

Using CloneDVDmobile, no.

It can be done with other software, but you would ruin the aspect ratio.

This is why CloneDVDmobile zooms in. With maximum zoom, you end up losing ~⅓ of the image overall.

But still has me wondering why on some the sides were black and not the top and bottom. ...1136-by-640

After re-reading...
It sounds like your device is showing (widescreen) movies as 4:3 not 16:9(?).
Try adjusting your device's video/picture settings.

Back