• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Score to Settle

mb4secure

Not able read this after ANYDVD 8.3.9.0 or 8.3.9.1 BETA process it.

Will not create an ISO either. Reports "Drive Not Ready"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.1_Info_D_A_SCORE_TO_SETTLE.ziplog
    94.4 KB · Views: 3
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 LY00 Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again. Anydvd even tells you to do so at the bottom of the warning you should have gotten.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Did that. Still wont read the disc, allow a copy, or create an ISO. New logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.1_Info_D_A_SCORE_TO_SETTLE.ziplog
    90.1 KB · Views: 5
Backed up this title this morning using anydvd 8390 and clonedvd no problem at all.

Not sure we have the same disc. 8390 and 8391 have an issue with this particular RB disc

That's because movies come in multiple versions per title and per region (bobliff and you) may not know that. You may in fact not even have the same version of the movie despite it being the same movie TITLE (eg 1 different trailer on the disc > different movie disc version), which explains why it may work for 1 version but not the other (disreguarding any potential dirty/defective disc issues)

I do know that and was trying to let bobliff know :). His logfile will be different than the one I posted. But thought that would be senseless to ask him to post his since his version of the discworked... LOL

That makes 1 of you then. Now a little patience is required, until james responds :)

Well, I mucked around with settings and got disk to copy. I use Handbrake for DVD's and it never has had an issue with AnyDVD. Apparently this disc needed to use LibDVDread instead of libDVDnav. Thanks for looking into it.

You never said you used handbrake before, could have said that a long time ago. There's even a sticky for it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back