• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SAW IV blu ray not working

Ocky88

I am having trouble getting SAW IV to play back, and it is the only BLU ray that want play back is this an anydvd error or hardware or software error, the disc plays fine on another blu ray player just can't get it to run on my computer.

1) Update your drive's firmware if available:
it is up todate

2) Ensure you're using the lastest version of Anydvd HD. Check the sticky at the top of this forum.
6.4.5.9 being used

3) Remove packet writing software from your system, including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, NTI's Filecd, etc.
None being used

4) Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the disc that you're experiencing issues with.
SAW IV, RC 1, USA, 1/22/2008

5) Click the red fox icon in your system tray. Select "status" on the left hand side of your screen. With the problematic disc inserted in your computer, click the appropriate drive tab letter (the drive containing the disc) in Anydvd HD. In the window below the drive letter (just right click in the window and choose "select all" and then "copy"), copy and paste (right click, select "paste") the information into your next reply on these forums.

No Disc is present in Drive G:!
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.02 411227075781F15719

6) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), c) provide version numbers of those programs and d) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).
No error message anydvd just want read the disc

7) Post the Anydvd zip log file to the forums:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
Cant Create log file because anydvdHD want load the disc

8 ) a) Is your software HD player up to date? What version are you using?
Cyberlink PDVD VER 8.0.1830.50
b) What graphic driver version are you using? Is it up to date as well?
Nvidia 175.19

For Ati based cards, visit http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

For Nvidia based cards, visit http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

9 ) What graphics card brand and model are you using?
EVGA 7950 GT in SLI mode

10) Do you have Data Execution Prevention enabled in XP or Vista and are experiencing playback issues? Try disabling DEP.
No

11 ) Before posting, please use the "search" function on these boards. Many answers are available already.
Cant find anything on this subject

I had no problems with Saw IV RC A.
I uesed Power DVD 7 3319a fpr playback.
Maybe you could roll back to an older version.
Does it work with the original disc oder Any DVD enanbled/ disabled?

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

14. Anydvd can't see or detect my disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a proper disc structure? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9061 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

just run the updating software that comes with the drive and it'll download it and install it

i looked on LG's website and i can't find a 1.3 firmware update for it. Link please

You can't link to firmware directly from their website. mrr19121970 posted a link you can use.

Back