• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sansa e280 support?

J0SH44

Is there any support for the Sansa e280? The Sansa play .mov files and I don't see any of the standard profiles converting to .mov. Is there a way I can do this with CloneDVD Mobile?

Have you tried the .Vob?

Hi,

I just got a Sansa E280 myself. I tried the Mpeg4 format which came out as an error. I'm going to try the .Vob format to see if that works for the Sansa. It says the .vob format should work with the .vob unprotected for the Sansa. Otherwise I'm in the same boat as you are.

The .avi format seems to work for me just fine, but when I put it through the media converter it takes the size of the video from about 1/2 gig to 1.5 or 2 gigs, which is not so cool. That is a lot of space, same goes for the mpeg4 format, when it works. It just sucks that there is not a .mov format right out of the box for Clone Mobile.

Back