• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Samsung profile

I was wondering the same thing. I have downloaded the trial version of clone dvd moble. But have not had any luck. I was wondering maybe if there was someone with more knowledge could put together a profile to work with this tv.
Here is the info about the tv...
http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/learningresources/tv/mediasolution/wiselinkpro_usersguide.html

Thanks
I presume you meant to reply to the thread about divx and xvid rather than start a new thread.

You can play Movie file on the Series 7 model and above. Your TV will play the generic divx profile (OpenSource Divx 4, same as Xvid) output from CloneDvdMobile based on those specs. They presumably didn't want to pay the licensing fees to Divx to play Divx 5 or 6.

It can also play many other formats available in CloneDvdMobile (H264, mpeg4, mpeg2 vob). From the Samsung FAQ:
Supported Formats
1. Image : JPEG
2. Audio : MP3
3. Video : MPEG1, MPEG2 PS/TS, MPEG4/H.264
SAMSUNG WiseLink™ doesn’t support iPod or iTune formats.

Thank you very much. Yes I have a 52 7 series samsung.
This is what I'm trying to do. I have south park tv series on dvd and would like to back up each dvd to a file with the best quality for my tv. I would like to keep the file size under 2 gig. So I can access them through wiselink pro.
What profile and size aspec do you reccomend me to use in anydvd moble.

Thanks

Thank you very much. Yes I have a 52 7 series samsung.
This is what I'm trying to do. I have south park tv series on dvd and would like to back up each dvd to a file with the best quality for my tv. I would like to keep the file size under 2 gig. So I can access them through wiselink pro.
What profile and size aspec do you reccomend me to use in anydvd moble.

Thanks
Try the generic divx profile:
Title configuration screen: select each title
Audio and subtitle screen: choose appropriate audio
Output method screen:
  • select resolution at 720x540 (assuming you are in a PAL country)
  • deinterlace video (TV series are usually video-based material)
  • produce separate chapter files so you get one file for each episode - that way they will each be well under 2GB
  • file destination can be hard drive and then copy to your usb later (gives you a backup)
  • place usb in tv and select episode from your wiselink pro menu
Enjoy!!

Thanks I will give that a try tonight. I am USA so I will try 720X480

the file plays on pc but when i play it on tv says not suported
Have you tried another profile?
Supported Video : MPEG1, MPEG2 PS/TS, MPEG4/H.264
SAMSUNG WiseLink™ doesn’t support iPod or iTune formats.
What does the manual say?

This the information I got for a Samsung TV with wiselink pro,

Samsung_lcd.jpg
[/url]
free image upload [/IMG]

I would love to know where I could get all the info to try to edit the device.ini to get this to work.

Would like to be able to take dvds that are PAL and be able to play them on my NTSC SamSung.

Last edited:
Devices.ini HELP or guidance

I would just like to find something that could explain all the settings withing the device.ini . I tried to look up stuff on google and the wiki for Mencoder, but im not exactly sure if that is what i am looking for.

Is the a help file that contains all the lists of commands and all the codecs that CloneDVD mobile uses.

Thanks

Cant wait for CloneBluRay mobile

Back