• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Samsung Galaxy 10.1

gdbtek

hi, if I have Samgsung Galaxy 10.1 (wifi version), what is the output format I should choose? I found it supports Ipad but could not find Galaxy Samsung. Any idea?

Thanks

The Galaxy 10.1 is not restricted to a specific output format. You can use the DivX or MP4/AVC profile of CloneDVD mobile.

Hey Chris, would the same answer apply to the new Toshiba Thrive running Honeycomb 3.1. I DO see the "honeycomb" choice in the Clone DVD Mobile setup, but is this universal for all versions of Honeycomb?

And if this helps, the Thrive - unlike "ALMOST" any other Tablet - has ports for SD cards, and USB Flash Drives. Would this allow me any flexibility for the copy process? Ie, could I just use Clone DVD to copy onto one of these drive choices (either the SD or flash drive) instead of using a blank DVD?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I haven't used my software literally in several years (then for an Ipod), and I just want to clarify instructions before I go out and buy the Thrive. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Chris, would the same answer apply to the new Toshiba Thrive running Honeycomb 3.1. I DO see the "honeycomb" choice in the Clone DVD Mobile setup, but is this universal for all versions of Honeycomb?

Okay, so I'm still trying to figure this out. I've used the Honeycomb format, but that, and the other formats I've used still set a very small movie file (ie; viewable is 1/10th the screensize, or smaller). Still working on getting something closer to the native resolution size.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

i use for my samsung galaxy s 2 die AVC MP4 format and choose the original resolution (720x576)

very good output quality!

I chose DivX. And it works just fine on my tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:
give AVC a try instead of divx, you'll see with a lower bitrate/smaller file a better output :)

Back