• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sam's Club Verbatim DL MKM

blporter11

3 years ago I read where Verbatim made in Singapore were the best. I found some at Best Buy and really stocked up. I'm almost out now, so I bought a 50pack of DVD+dR DL at Sam's Club. I stared getting skips and stalls in my recordings and didn't at first relate it to the DVD media, I had so much confidence in Verbatim's DVD's. For the past few days I'm been testing, burning the same movies on both the DVD+R DL and the Sinapore DVD's (with compression). None of the DL media produced a good movie, and all of the compressed DVD's were good

DVD-Identifier says the Sams Club DVD+R DL disks are Mitsubisi Kagaku Media (MKM), media code: 001, Speed 2.4X.

I'm left with 40 useless dvd DL disks. Where can I purchase DL DVD's with some measure of confidence that they will burn with AnyDVD and CD Clone?

Thanks,
Bill

While it's probably the disks... It's also a fact that burning DL media is 4 times as likely to produce errors.

Sams still sells single layer Verbatims that work fine. Take just the Main Move and compress only as needed. Less = More

-W

Back