• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Same Symptom Here - What to Do?

Not emulating DVD?

New Data

I unchecked the 'autostart' option in the GOW profile and launched it. Then, I used file explorer to go to the DVD drive (expecting - from info in another post - that I would see the emulated drive for GOW) but the green progress bar kept updating from left to right and never quite reached 100% - never got a directory listing for the drive - after about 10 minutes, I exited file explorer.

Does anyone know - Should I have seen the emulated disc directory and does this mean I had a bad profile or am not emulating the drive correctly? How can I tell?

Last edited:
New Data

I unchecked the 'autostart' option in the GOW profile and launched it. Then, I used file explorer to go to the DVD drive (expecting - from info in another post - that I would see the emulated drive for GOW) but the green progress bar kept updating from left to right and never quite reached 100% - never got a directory listing for the drive - after about 10 minutes, I exited file explorer.

Does anyone know - Should I have seen the emulated disc directory and does this mean I had a bad profile or am not emulating the drive correctly? How can I tell?

The short answer is yes. You should be able to explore the dvd. I am looking over your log file now... it is very odd and not right at all. I will post my finding soon.

Thanks for you help with this issue ;)

Any Hope?

Hey Matthew - anything on the 'should see the emulated drive' front?

BTW - looks like my wife has picked Antigua for a quick getaway soon (don't worry I won't drag my computer down to get GJ running!) any good suggestions for places to stay and to eat? She found an all-inclusive called Grand Pineapple Beach Resort - any count?

I have not heard of the Grand Pineapple Beach Resort... although cool name ;)

Anyway have you tried the latest beta (v3.2.0.3)?

I hate to ressurect an old thread, but was there ever a solution to this problem? My machine is having the exact problems as described by Cuningan. I had it working at some point, until a month ago I reformatted my computer (largely to correct this issue). I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this working. I have GJ working perfectly on my laptop, but for my media center I an having all of these issues.

I have Vista 64bit, Intel QX9650, LG-H120L BD/HD-DVD, the games I am trying to use are securom - Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars II.

I have tried 3.1.2.2 and the current 3.2.0.6 either one has the same issues. I have tried to use the gen 3 driver with no succes, basically the profiling goes very quickkly (1min) and then it is missing either 2 or all 3 of the green bars for sectors, performance, and timing.

Is there any help out there? I can't seem to get a file generated due to the locking up? I will keep trying. Please help!

Since I have a working and a non working copy I thought I would share what I noticed while profiling... with the working copy the "building image mode" last for maybe 5-10 seconds. Then the "analyzing media" mode lasts approximately 1 minute 45 seconds and finally the "finalizing" mode lasts anywhere from 15 - 20 minutes. this is on a laptop HP HDX18 Q9000 Vista 64 home premium BD drive (optiarc?) GJ ver 3.2.0.6 and the game is Lego Indiana Jones (securom-although I think in my case it would fault for any type of encryption).
the non-working machine is a QX9650 desktop (homebuilt) QX9650 Vista 64 home premium bd/hd-dvd LG GGW-H120L GJ ver 3.2.0.6. Using the same game (Lego Indiana Jones) the "building image mode" literally lasts for a split second. then the "analyzing" media only last about 40 seconds and the "finalizing" last for slightly over 1 minute.

Hope this helps a little. will try to post logs if you want them Matthew.

Thanks.

one other difference that I notice is that the working edition shows a spinning CD when starting the game, but the non working one does not show the spinning CD before starting.

Since I have a working and a non working copy I thought I would share what I noticed while profiling... with the working copy the "building image mode" last for maybe 5-10 seconds. Then the "analyzing media" mode lasts approximately 1 minute 45 seconds and finally the "finalizing" mode lasts anywhere from 15 - 20 minutes. this is on a laptop HP HDX18 Q9000 Vista 64 home premium BD drive (optiarc?) GJ ver 3.2.0.6 and the game is Lego Indiana Jones (securom-although I think in my case it would fault for any type of encryption).
the non-working machine is a QX9650 desktop (homebuilt) QX9650 Vista 64 home premium bd/hd-dvd LG GGW-H120L GJ ver 3.2.0.6. Using the same game (Lego Indiana Jones) the "building image mode" literally lasts for a split second. then the "analyzing" media only last about 40 seconds and the "finalizing" last for slightly over 1 minute.

Hope this helps a little. will try to post logs if you want them Matthew.

Thanks.

This sounds as if the smart profiling is failing for some reason. Can you post all *.log files in the GJ directory?

Back