• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

same old problem... can't make dvd copies anymore

gary79

had this problem for over a year, no solution yet. I use anydvd, rip to hard drive, then use dvd shrink if needed. everything looks like its going to work. take dvd copy, insert into dvd player, and it plays the previews fine, get to the feature presentation, and I get a 30 second clip from the movie, it stops and repeats the same 30 seconds, and will keep doing this forever if you let it. I have looked all over and I don't find a solution. I make dvds from video I take, and dvds with movie files I have downloaded and they work fine. just won't work with dvds that I bought or rent. I tried to make a copy of Joe Bonamassa dvd to take to my vac home this weekend twice(tried a couple diff methods) got the same result both times. dvd repeats the same 30 seconds of a song and repeats forever. my anydvd program is current. any help appreciated.

Has to be a problem with your Shrink settings. To test it, use the "Rip video to harddisk" option in AnyDVD, then point your player (MediaPlayerClassic, VLC, etc) to the Video_TS.ifo file and see how it plays.

Set AnyDVD to DEFAULTS and submit a logfile as per the sticky thread. Unless you have some AnyDVD setting REALLY screwed up.. I tend to agree that it's a setting in Shrink or a burn issue.

-W

Back