• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Salt

raylyncorvette

For some reason I can't copy the movie SALT:confused:. I've tried Clone, Shrink and Nero but none work. Shrink and Nero give the detail that they can't read the disc. As for CloneDVD it will read the disc but it won't complete the burn. By that I mean it tells me to insert a disc to burn to and once it comes to the end of the "transfer" it just sits there and says its "writing text and closing boarders". It has actually sat in that mode for more than 40 minutes on three different tries and I can't cancel out of the program. I have to "panic" stop the computer to get it to close down so I can remove the disc which is no good and I have to toss it. Any ideas????

Right click the little fox and rip the DVD to a hard disk folder (not ISO) then process that rip with Shrink using the "Open Files" button.

Your burn problem with CloneDVD is likely to be faster addressed in the CloneDVD forum.

-W

Last edited:
OT: I can't help but note the handle - what year?

-W ('68 vert)

Salt Unable to rip or copy

Hi...I followed these instruction and nothing...if AnyDVD is enable to the DVD is not recognizable...if disable or shut off AnyDVD...the DVD is readable...

Instruction:Right click the little fox and rip the DVD to a hard disk folder (not ISO) then process that rip with Shrink using the "Open Files" button. Your burn problem with CloneDVD is likely to be faster addressed in the CloneDVD forum.

Can you please tell me what to do?...AnyDVD HD 6.7.1.0 version is what I have...

Thanks

Hi...I followed these instruction and nothing...if AnyDVD is enable to the DVD is not recognizable...if disable or shut off AnyDVD...the DVD is readable...

Instruction:Right click the little fox and rip the DVD to a hard disk folder (not ISO) then process that rip with Shrink using the "Open Files" button. Your burn problem with CloneDVD is likely to be faster addressed in the CloneDVD forum.

Can you please tell me what to do?...AnyDVD HD 6.7.1.0 version is what I have...

Thanks

You are SEVERAL versions behind. You need to have 6760 or 6761 if a registered user. Version 6710 was in October, before SALT came out.

Thanks

The first thing you need to do is update to AnyDVD 6.7.6.0 or 6.7.6.1 beta then post a log file.

I used the latest version of AnyDVD and Recode to make a copy of the theatrical version of salt. I tried to make a copy of the directors cut and the uncut versions and created 4 coasters. Tried on 2 different burners, and verbatum -r and +r disks. All failed on the finalization.

I used the latest version of AnyDVD and Recode to make a copy of the theatrical version of salt. I tried to make a copy of the directors cut and the uncut versions and created 4 coasters. Tried on 2 different burners, and verbatum -r and +r disks. All failed on the finalization.

No log files, plus you really need to start your own thread about this... but for now, I would say that if you have successfully ripped the movie to the hard drive, then AnyDVD has done it's part.

Typically when a burn doesn't complete, it's not the software, it's the hardware involved.

I have that disk you do... it contains three versions of the movie... theatrical, directors cut, and unrated cut... though for the first time, I have never seen three versions of a movie on one standard DVD! It ripped, and burned just fine.

Using... CloneDVD, Memorex.. and a cheap Lite On drive. :D

Back