• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Safedisc and GJ4.1.1.2

When using the debug options, the log is somewhat useless because the result are tainted (because of the values).

Did your system remain ok after this test?

No, things stopped working fairly quickly, mostly to do with processes not closing.

I've redone the profile with 4.1.1.5, tried the thing (which failed with the same message "Cannot locate the Key CD-ROM...") and have attached the logs. No debug values were set and this was the first thing done after the reboot for the 4.1.1.5 install,

Chris M

Attachments

• DK2.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 1
No, things stopped working fairly quickly, mostly to do with processes not closing.

I've redone the profile with 4.1.1.5, tried the thing (which failed with the same message "Cannot locate the Key CD-ROM...") and have attached the logs. No debug values were set and this was the first thing done after the reboot for the 4.1.1.5 install,

Chris M

Can you recreate the profile with image mode selected? Also, I have just ordered in DK2 for testing... can you give me details of your motherboard, need to look into the chipset?

Tried in image mode, logs attached, same message...

MB is MSI MS-7309 v1, with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ in it, 2.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 301MHz on it, using Nvidia MCP61 rev A3 chipset and MCP61 Rev A2 southbridge. Any other info that would be useful?

Chris M

Attachments

• DK2.zip
    81.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi Chris... well some good news, we got the game and it's not running for us either. I have had a brief look at what might happening and run some tests, but I've not found anything as yet.

When I get some more time I'll continue working out what is happening.

Woot! I just love a reproducible problem, it helps me think that it's not just me continuing to be stupid 8)

Thanks for the confirmation...

Chris M

Back