• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Safari and Slysoft updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabl10s

The Safari web application on my iPad, won't let me download any updates. Does anyone know how to circumvent this or delete Safari from the iPad?

thats a safari issue, i fail to see the relevance to anydvd

thats a safari issue, i fail to see the relevance to anydvd

It was a QUESTION.

LIGHTEN UP!!!! You spanker you!!

You forgot to beat him up for not posting a log file too.

-W

I'm not spanking, nor is a logfile required. Its about safari and ipad, totally irrelevant to anydvd in any way. At best it belongs in third party products. The best chance for solving the issue is on the safari forums or any forum that offers ipad help

It turns out that Safari(on the iPad)can't load programs that are designed to run on Windows. My two laptops and my PC are down. I can't even download to my Droid X.

The Safari web application on my iPad, won't let me download any updates. Does anyone know how to circumvent this or delete Safari from the iPad?

Here the big loop hole I see
that is not M$ or windows application program. That should already tell the OP they are in the wrong forum and should go to a ipad forum for such help.

Back to square 1 please, regroup and move on

It turns out that Safari(on the iPad)can't load programs that are designed to run on Windows. My two laptops and my PC are down. I can't even download to my Droid X.

As I understand this, your Windows PCs (three ?) are "down".

You cannot get onto the Internet as normal to download updates to our products.

You tried this with your portable over safari and it's a no-go. :confused:

Tip: get your PCs fixed.

I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back