• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Roosevelts disc 1 region 1 quality % is only 61% versus 100%

outerlimits_2001

Cloning process fails with a read error. In the title configuration Quality is only at 61%. If I deselect title # 26 or 68 then Quality increases to the expected 100%. Is this a new protection scheme? Log file attached.

Attachments

• ROOSEVELTS DISC 1 REGION 1.jpg
    ROOSEVELTS DISC 1 REGION 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 39
  • AnyDVD_7.5.2.0_Info_V_Roosevelts D1.ziplog
    908.2 KB · Views: 25
I'm sure James will fix it as soon as he can. Be patient.

The Roosevelts : an intimate history disc 7

The Roosevelts : an intimate history disc 7 stopped ripping @ ~42%

Same Problems as Reported with Roosevelts: An Intimate History Discs

I'm sure James will fix it as soon as he can. Be patient.

Wow! This must be a real stumper! It's been nearly two weeks since this new CP was reported and no new Beta or workaround posted yet?

Why does it matter to you? You didn't say you have a protection issue with this title or provide a logfile in your own topic now did you? So it shouldn't matter to you. That being said, not every protection is as easily cracked as another.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hello,
23% into the rip I receive the attached message. I was hoping that 7.5.3.0 would have this one worked out but not yet. I hope that this information helps.View attachment 25394View attachment 25393

I was able to rip both Disc 1 and 2 with none of these issues, but Disc 3 seems to have a block on a start code that neither DVD ripper or Clone DVD2 can get around - I've posted more on that Disc 3 thread in the Forum.
clone dvd 2.jpg

Oh yes, it is! Thank you for reporting!

This is what's showing up on Disc 3 - an invalid block start code and 18% quality. While I did rip Disc 1 & 2, I just can't rip this DVD using either the DVD ripper or Clone DVD 2.

clone dvd 3.jpgAnyDvd.jpg

Cloning process fails with a read error. In the title configuration Quality is only at 61%. If I deselect title # 26 or 68 then Quality increases to the expected 100%. Is this a new protection scheme? Log file attached.

Please try AnyDVD 7.5.3.1. Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

All Good with release 7.5.5!

Problem is corrected! May also have worked with 7.5.4 but I never had the chance to try it before the next release came out. All 7 disks ripped perfectly!:)

Back