• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rocky 1-4 UHD Problems

Addendum:
Now none of my 4k films work anymore. The AnyDVD HD gives the following error message using The Mummy as an example:

Video Blu-ray label: THE_MUMMY_1999
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
ERROR: Failed to enable LibreDrive:
MakeMKV v1.17.3 win(x64-release) gestartet
FEHLER bei der Bearbeitung der Blu-ray Disc!

Hello,
I bought all Rocky parts from 1-4 on UHD.
The start works, but ANY DVD HD is then in a continuous loop and would like to scan the film every 10 seconds. The film then breaks off. I'm using Any DVD HD version 8.6.4.0
I assume the movies aren't supported by Slysoft yet because they were only released recently?

with best regards,
Robert from Germany

Last edited:
Addendum:
Now none of my 4k films work anymore. The AnyDVD HD gives the following error message using The Mummy as an example:

Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61

Hello,
The start works, but ANY DVD HD is then in a continuous loop and would like to scan the film every 10 seconds. The film then breaks off. I'm using Any DVD HD version 8.6.4.0
I assume the movies aren't supported by Slysoft yet because they were only released recently?

with best regards,
Robert from Germany

Ich verstehe, es gibt 4k-Filme, die noch nicht von ANY DVD HD unterstützt werden, und man muss warten.
Das erklärt auch das manche
meine 4k-Filme nicht abspielbar sind und manche schon.

Yeah, this is something separate from being unsupported.

AnyDVD is saying that it can't enable LibreDrive.

Maybe try un-installing makeMKV as a test to see if that helps.

Because without makeMKV installed, AnyDVD won't attempt to use LibreDrive and will remove bus encryption on its own -- at least that's how I understand it...

Try that.

T

That'll only work on UHD friendly drives. We don't know what they have.

Meaning if they have an official drive un-installing makeMKV means AnyDVD won't work with the UHD at all.

That's true.

So that test will only yield results if Neumann has a friendly drive.

T

Addendum:

Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61

Hello,

with best regards,
Robert from Germany
Please post a full logfile. Thank you.

Back