• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping BD without certain clips and languages and no compression

juntiedt

Hallo Slysoft,

until recently I was ripping BD with AnyDVD HD and Imageburn into an ISO File on my NAS. This was a 1:1 copy. Now, with CloneBD, I wanted to get rid of several languages and clips in these ISO Files in order to get more space on my NAS. I thought it would take not much longer than ripping the whole BD with Imageburn, but that was wrong. Doing this job takes 5 hours on my 6 core AMD PC (Hard Disc to Hard Disc). This is many many times more than doing the same job with Clone DVD and a double layer DVD which takes about 20 min. Compared with these numbers BD should run 1 to maximum 2 hours.
Why does CloneBD take so long?
Any idea?

CloneBD re-encodes the video which is why it's taking so long

Muxing

Is there no way to mux the m2ts stream to BD when your are just copying the film and one language? (I mean no compression)

not at the moment, it has been requested multiple times, so hopefully will be in a version soon

Back