• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripped HDDVD EVO files showing 0:00 length in any player?

mgc_bb

Hi everyone!

Really stuck here.
Running anydvd hd 6.3.0.0. (purchased) ripping with blu ray drive and xbox 360 hd dvd drive.
Blu ray rips play fine, I like using zoom player for those but i just cant get the hddvd rips to work.
The folder is all there but when I try and play any of the evo files they just show 0:00 time and so wont play. This is in any useable playback software, powerdvd ultra, zoom player, media player classic (mkv codec) etc.

Basically I've tested various hddvd's but all gave the same results.

Any ideas?
Could it be the drivers for the xbox drive?
The unit does read and anydvd hd rips the disc fine, data is there.

Please help.....

Come on guys, cant anyone give me some advice on to solve this?

Tested with another four movies, all rip to the hdd ok but on playback still 0:00 time so dont play.

Hi Rusty,

Thanks for the response.
Never tried playing from drive as I already have an hd dvd player.

Tested playback tonight and the intro to a film will play but it stops when the film starts.
Having installed the udf drivers I can access the contents of the hd dvd directly and when I try and play an evo file from the disc it also comes up with 0:00 time and so wont play, tried powerdvd ultra, zoom player etc

Am I doing something really stupid here?

Blu ray runs fine.
Powerdvd ultra is hddvd+bluray full version, no idea what version it is.

Could the hd dvd playback be down to a hdcp issue, even so I thought anydvd hd overrode that anyway?

Really getting cheesed off here as any rip test takes so long to test the results from the rip.
I guess the only thing I can do is work on getting the hd dvd's to play first and go from there but I really dont wont to mess up my complex playback system

If anyone has had a similar playback issue please share the solution as it will also help others.

Many thanks,

Mac

Back