• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip to MKV fail, multiple disks

helmet14

Hello, just purchased CloneBD with lifetime subscription. I have encountered many failures ripping to MKV.

- failure to include subtitles
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

- failure to complete: Terminator, Batman Begins.
- progress goes to 51%, then never completes
- attempts to abort cause the application to freeze

Please let me know what other information I can supply to assist in fix.

Additional problem disks:

Iron Man 2 - did not proceed past 1%
The Dark Knight - finished early, incomplete rip

Successful rips to MKV:

Frozen
Limitless
Marvel's The Avengers

Thanks helmet14.

You should send bug-reports to bugs@elby.ch. In case transcoding fails, there is a button "Send log file ..." on final page. If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".

However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear.

Tom

Thanks Tom,

When processing gets 'stuck', it never gets to the final wizard page. Holding down ALT does nothing. Selecting 'Abort' at this point will also fail to abort. Where does CloneBD store its logs?

Back