• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rikki And The Flash, A Sony Movie

MCharlie

Just playing around to learn more about cloning BD's. Just did Rikki And The Flash, complete copy, 50GB DL. Of course, because it has Cinavia, I had to select AC3 option.

Durned if it didn't copy perfectly, and..lo and behold, It actually played through the layer changeover (under?)

It did do a funky thing though...It would *NOT* play the previews. No video or sound.

But....When I tapped the 'menu' button, up came the menu, I selected play, and the movie played through great. (As I said, even played through the layer change.)

I created the ISO with CloneBD and burned with ImgBurn.

Go figger.

I am going to now erase the RE, and delete the ISO and do the entire clone using CloneBD and see what happens.

BTW, Rikki And The Flash is a chick flick. Thought I would mention that. <<GRIN>>

MC

Just playing around to learn more about cloning BD's. Just did Rikki And The Flash, complete copy, 50GB DL. Of course, because it has Cinavia, I had to select AC3 option.

Durned if it didn't copy perfectly, and..lo and behold, It actually played through the layer changeover (under?)

It did do a funky thing though...It would *NOT* play the previews. No video or sound.

But....When I tapped the 'menu' button, up came the menu, I selected play, and the movie played through great. (As I said, even played through the layer change.)

I created the ISO with CloneBD and burned with ImgBurn.

Go figger.

I am going to now erase the RE, and delete the ISO and do the entire clone using CloneBD and see what happens.

BTW, Rikki And The Flash is a chick flick. Thought I would mention that. <<GRIN>>

MC
I had no problem with "Ricki and the Flash." It's the other movies that cause problems. The program is inconsistent. Try "The Great Raid' and you will see what I mean. File "file mode" stopped after a few seconds and that includes MKV AND MP4. The first time File Mode failed for me. Definitely not consistent.

MC

Very interesting!....

Just redid the movie, using only CloneBD. Cloned just fine. And again, no previews or extras at all, but played perfectly through the layer change.

Now for the strange part. Before, I only tested the clone on my 2 'early' Sony's, one a 350 and the other a 360.

This time, I took the clone upstairs to the home theater room and tried to play it in my Sony S5200 3D player.

No Joy! Played the Sony splash acreen once, and asked me if I wanted to start where I had left off (yes or no) Told it NO, played the splash screen again, and that was it. nada. Nothing more.

Had to have been something with the HDMI copy protection, as the two older Sony's are 'early HDMI', directly into the LG big screen and sound is via a TOSLINK connection. The S5200 has everything going through the Onkyo A/V receiver.

I *DO* want to reiterate, that the 25GB clone works perfectly, everywhere. it is the uncompressed version (50GB) that crosses me up.

Thoughts anyone? (BTW, this is not a critical issue, just want to know if there is something I should do differently!

Thanks again!!

MC

Back