• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Restart download button

sycor

Is this broken? Has it ever worked? Am I doing something wrong? These are the questions I ask myself when a download fails and I try to use the restart download button. I swear it was working last week (on Prime). But on HBO I don't think it has ever worked for me. Am I crazy?

Is this broken? Has it ever worked? Am I doing something wrong? These are the questions I ask myself when a download fails and I try to use the restart download button. I swear it was working last week (on Prime). But on HBO I don't think it has ever worked for me. Am I crazy?

It is hard for me to check as nothing has failed but maybe if I end a movie early and try to restart I can duplicate your problem, be right back.

It works fine, with no issues, it will continue as soon as the one that is downloading is finished. You have to use the red button on the side of the failed download to continue.

Attachments

• download error.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 2
Doesn't work for me. Maybe because of the type of error?

Attachments

• error.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
  • The Secret Garden-[hbomax].astlog
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Hello sycor
I have read your logfile and it seems that your network connection seemed to fail (drop a packet) on that movie. Try that movie alone without the queue, it doesn't fail for me at all,.
00:40:17.177 - [Nag] [Mux:hbomax] but has 17.696000 seconds of data

00:40:17.178 - [Nag] [Mux:hbomax] Pump Pump:audio1:hbomax is closed with 16.704000s available

00:40:17.178 - [Nag] [Mux:hbomax] but has 16.704000 seconds of data

00:40:17.178 - [Debug] [Pump:video:hbomax] No more fragments to request

00:40:17.180 - [Nag] [Mux:hbomax] Pump Pump:audio1:hbomax is closed with 15.712000s available

00:40:17.180 - [Nag] [Mux:hbomax] but has 15.712000 seconds of data

Yeah they usually download once re-added to the queue. I was just hoping the restart button would work. It makes sense that it wouldn't though since it failed the first time. Maybe something for the suggestion box, if the restart button could work on a failed download.

Yeah they usually download once re-added to the queue. I was just hoping the restart button would work. It makes sense that it wouldn't though since it failed the first time. Maybe something for the suggestion box, if the restart button could work on a failed download.
Once we are done working on what we have planned, I will suggest it.

Yeah no rush. :) Can't wait to see what's coming next.

The only time that button doesn't work for me is when it says "Failed to retrieve playlist." Works just fine any other time, but that's the only error I ever get really.

If I have downloads queued for any provider and my internet dies, only the downloads that were currently in progress can be restarted. For all other downloads in the queue, the resume/restart button does nothing.

Back