• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

resotring old profiles

Fidelis

hi guys,

Just need a little bit of advice, i plan upgrading to Windows 7(64) once it is release, and since i currently run XP(32), it means i will be doing a complete format of the hard drive, my questions is, how do i draw the information out about all my currently saved profiles so that i can load them back into GJ once i have reinstalled it and W7. I don't particularly want to remap every single game i have...

Also, i notice on the boards a thread about GJ beta/stable releases for W7... Does this mean i should not install the current release of GJ one i have installed W7? Should i wait for an official Stable release of GJ that supports W7?

The current release does support W7 providing for the most part (we have not experienced issues under testing).

However moving from x86 to x64 will mean you will need to recreate all profiles as they are not compatible between x86/x64 platforms.

Back