• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.3.8 beta] The Day The Earth Stood Still U.K., U.S., and Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDJunkie

Attached logs for TDTEST UK release, which still isn't working.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_F1.zip
    364.2 KB · Views: 49
Doubt it, never has in the past. Mostly for improved write strategies aren't they?

Day the Earth Stood Still 2008 - US BRD

6.5.3.2 doesn't seem to crack the new Day the earth Stood Still US release.
Attached is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_STILL.zip
    208.8 KB · Views: 26
Here you go.

Attachments

344.4 KB · Views: 20
The Day The Earth Stood Still - CEE

Doesn't work too. Error 668.

Used 6.5.3.4 of course.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_F6.zip
    437 KB · Views: 4
Here's the UK file. Disc took ages to give the error code with this new version and it doesn't recognise X-Men at all (so no log file I'm afraid).

Attachments

425.2 KB · Views: 7
Anydvd 6.5.3.4 Error 668

Anydvd 6.5.3.4 can not rip BD+. This disc is "DAY EARTH STOOD STILL" from Hong Kong. The log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_N_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_STILL.zip
    258.1 KB · Views: 4
Please look first at the stickies

Anydvd 6.5.3.4 can not rip BD+. This disc is "DAY EARTH STOOD STILL" from Hong Kong. The log file is attached.

We know. We're working on it. In the future, please look for previous info about your problem, especially a new release. The chances of you being the only one are relatively low.

See also this information - your input will be moved there now. Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=29127

Last edited:
AnyDVD HD Blu-ray Day the Earth Stood Still--Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!

Log file attached. Using AnyDVD version 6.5.3.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_STILL.zip
    231.6 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, Hawk. Didn't realize there was a separate forum. :bang:

Got It

dpic posted originally in the Anydvd forum. dpic also isn't using the latest Anydvd HD beta (not that it matters).

I couldn't tell that his post had been moved or reposted to this forum. Thanks for the clarification.

Bummer Man

Shoot I can't even watch because when I updated PDVD 8 to 2705 it killed my HDMI sound all the way.I had to uninstall and go back to 1830 full download cyberlink support sent me from the last time I updated to 2217u,it killed me then to.I hope the Slysoft team can get it working,:bowdown:

Mark

Spanish Edition Today, same problem!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_Z_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_F2.zip
    354.8 KB · Views: 2
the day the earth stood still

this movie will not run or is it recognized by the current version of anydvd.when will there be a new update?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_STILL.zip
    231 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back