• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] WALL-E DVD Strangeness

usedtowork

I tried ripping the WALL-E DVD without AnyDVD just using DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 like I usually do, but it seemed to want to rip about 60GB worth of data. Upon looking at the disc in Windows Explorer, this is what I see:

11441713lr0.jpg

I downloaded and ran AnyDVD 6.4.8.5 to get the log file and I've attached it, this is a weird one!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_WALL_E.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
There have been protection methods (ie X-Protect) that show an insanely large amount of data supposedly on a DVD for quite some time now. DVD Decrypter cannot handle those protections.

Rip the disc to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper via the Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... method.

I was just about to post a reply to that effect, my apologies for wasting your time as I'm new to your product and wasn't aware that you actually had a ripper built into the system as well. I'll report here once I try using the AnyDVD Ripper.

That worked perfectly, thanks for the suggestion. Feel free to delete/lock the thread as I thought I was following instructions but made a rookie mistake all the same. ;)

That worked perfectly, thanks for the suggestion. Feel free to delete/lock the thread as I thought I was following instructions but made a rookie mistake all the same. ;)

It happens. Glad you figured things out. :)

Back