• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RESOLVED: Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection - Region Code Dialog Shown

jayper

Seeing some interesting behavior with the four UHD discs in this set (Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Dracula & Invisible Man). Logs attached.

For each disc, AnyDVD shows the "Blu Ray Disc" Region Code dialog box, asking me to choose the region for the discs. I have never seen this with a UHD, as far as I can remember.

However, AnyDVD appears to have properly decrypted the discs, as they can be opened in CloneBD.

Another note: The scanner tool from this thread: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/ also throws the following error for these discs:
Code:
LABEL: WOLFMAN_NA
[Will not be added to scan report]

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.1_Info_K_DRACULA_DOM_5B578710_EE366E8C.ziplog
    430.9 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.5.7.1_Info_K_FRANKENSTEIN_DOM_AF1A32AD_9F4A2B5F.ziplog
    320.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.5.7.1_Info_K_THEINVISIBLEMAN_DOM_333D49E4_06821D89.ziplog
    261 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.5.7.1_Info_K_WOLFMAN_NA_7D6ACDDB_A8024C1F.ziplog
    263.4 KB · Views: 1
Are you sure these are UHD discs? AnyDVD believes they aren't.

Shit! I'm so sorry. I was up at 5AM today, and I mistakenly pulled the case which contained the blu-rays and not the UHDs.

Please disregard.

Back