• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] unable to crerate directory

sidel123

AnyDVD working properly, go to cloneDVD through all the screens, when I hit GO or click on a destination drive I get the following:
Unable to create directory G:/
Click on 'details' and it says:
OSUtil0[wstring]
What could be the problem?

here is the zip file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.1_Info_D_THINGS_WE_LOST.zip
    187.1 KB · Views: 2
I am using Memorex lightScribe DVD+R which I have had no problems with in the past.

In 'My Computer' I don't have anything as a G: drive

Then that's your problem. Check your temporary files path. Don't use drive letter "g:". Same goes for the output screen. Temporary files are usually saved on your hard drive. So figure out what drive letter belongs to your hard drive.

Also . . .

ElbyDelay (System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys), Version: 5.1.0.1 (5.1.0.1)
Company: Elaborate Bytes AG
Product: CDRTools
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG
Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Trademarks: elby CloneDVD, elby and Elaborate Bytes are trademarks of Elaborate Bytes AG
FileVersion: 5, 1, 0, 1
ProductVersion: 5, 1, 0, 1
PrivateBuild: No
SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA

That's not used anymore.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "ElbyDelay". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

I changed the 'G:' to C: (hard drive) and it took off. I guess we will see in an hour or so if it goes all the way and copies correctly. I also erased the filter as you suggested and rebooted. I don't know how that would have changed, but I do recall that g: drive has always been there and it worked fine. I questioned it in the past because I didn't know where it was storing the temp image, but it worked so I just went with it. Thank you for your help and time.

Back