• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] tsMuxer and DTS-HD woes. (audio out of sync)

I could xfire or messenger it to you but it probably wouldn't fix your issue

edit: Every TsMuxer version ever made

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/tsMuxeR/old-versions#download

ocgw

peace

Look at that list, even on that list there is no .33, I don't get it. It goes from 1.8.30 straight to 1.8.35, it may not be the problem but its worth a shot. If its not too much trouble could you send it to me? I can get on AIM later today if you can't upload it to the net...

I backup up Quantum Of Solace to a movie only ISO on my media server shortly after it came out and watched it just a couple days ago. I had no issues with it at all.

I have clownBD set to use tsmuxer .33 and eac3to 3.14, I only included the video and DTS-HD (not downconverted) streams.

Well if it worked for you there's gotta be a way for me to get it to work. I'll try getting the exact versions you used too and see what happens.

Look at that list, even on that list there is no .33, I don't get it. It goes from 1.8.30 straight to 1.8.35, it may not be the problem but its worth a shot. If its not too much trouble could you send it to me? I can get on AIM later today if you can't upload it to the net...

I use Windows live messenger

ocgw

peace

Hey dudes, so for some reason, I just tried using Clown BD again, and miraculously it worked! I burned Quantum of Solace successfully and didn't even have to compress it with BD Rebuilder. I chose the option on BD Rebuilder to convert the DTS-HD to AC3, and it saved a lot of space.

I'm still baffled as to why it suddenly worked, I don't think I changed any settings or used any different versions, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

I also tried The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, which only has a DT-HD for the main movie, and that worked too. I'll try Role Models tomorrow to make sure it works as well, but I'm thinking this problem is finally worked out:)

Thanks for all the help guys!

Hey dudes, so for some reason, I just tried using Clown BD again, and miraculously it worked! I burned Quantum of Solace successfully and didn't even have to compress it with BD Rebuilder. I chose the option on BD Rebuilder to convert the DTS-HD to AC3, and it saved a lot of space.

I'm still baffled as to why it suddenly worked, I don't think I changed any settings or used any different versions, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

I also tried The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, which only has a DT-HD for the main movie, and that worked too. I'll try Role Models tomorrow to make sure it works as well, but I'm thinking this problem is finally worked out:)

Thanks for all the help guys!

BRAVO!

ocgw

peace

Back