• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] tsMuxer and DTS-HD woes. (audio out of sync)

mstr2

Thanks for the tip bro! I've been going out of my mind with the audio being out of sync on every movie with a DTS-HD track that I tried to remux. I'm going to download the latest tsmuxer and see what happens, hopefully it will fix this problem.

Quantum of Solace and Role Models are another example.

Thanks for the tip bro! I've been going out of my mind with the audio being out of sync on every movie with a DTS-HD track that I tried to remux. I'm going to download the latest tsmuxer and see what happens, hopefully it will fix this problem.

Quantum of Solace and Role Models are another example.

I tried using tsMuxeR 1.8.35 on Quantom of Solace, and the sound is still out of sync. :(

Does anyone know how to fix this?

tsMuxer and DTS-HD woes. (audio out of sync)

Ive successfully remuxed plenty of movies, usually choosing the AC3 track, occasionally a LCPM, but now I've run into a problem, because a lot of newer movies only have one main audio track for the main movie, DTS-HD. Every movie I have tried to remux using tsMuxeR with DTS-HD has come out with the audio being off quite a bit from the video. The latest one I've tried and failed with is Quantum Of Solace on bluray.

I tried using tsMuxeR 1.8.35, tsMuxeR 1.8.30, and tsMuxeR 1.8.18, and none of them have made a difference. I've also tried unchecking the "Downconvert DTS-HD to DTS" box, and nothing has made a difference.

I may also note, I've never had this problem with any other audio track on any movie, only those that are DTS-HD.

The settings on tsMuxeR which I have been using are as follows:
Input:
Delay: 0 Downconvert DTS-HD to DTS (checked)
Language: English
Output: blu-ray disk
General:
Bitrate: Mux VBR
Use async I/O (checked)
Play sound at end (checked)
Blu-ray:
Insert Chapter every 5 minutes
Split & Cut:
No Split (bulleted)
Enable Cutting (NOT checked
Subtitles
(i left these on the default settings, as was the Split & Cut section)

Can anyone help me fix this problem? I've tried a lot of different things, including messing with tsMuxeR's settings and so far nothing has worked. I'm at my wit's end.:confused:

I may also note, I've never had this problem with any other audio track on any movie, only those that are DTS-HD.
I don't know how to help you but I can say that I don't have any problem with dts-hd in tsMuxer :disagree:
Dts-hd master audio and high resolution audio are both ok when I remux a BD (Iron Man, We own the night, U-571 ...) or when I convert an hd-dvd to BD (Mulholland drive, Ran).

I don't know how to help you but I can say that I don't have any problem with dts-hd in tsMuxer :disagree:
Dts-hd master audio and high resolution audio are both ok when I remux a BD (Iron Man, We own the night, U-571 ...) or when I convert an hd-dvd to BD (Mulholland drive, Ran).

Could you tell me what all your settings are on?

My settings :
Input
- Language : ENG and/or FRA
- Delay = 0
- I never used Downconvert
- Output = blu-ray disc
General
- Mux VBR
- Use async I/O
- Play sound at end
Blu-ray
- Custom chapters list
Split & cut
- No split
- I used Enable cutting once and it worked fine
Subtitles
- Nothing special, only default settings if source is a BD sup file
- Arial, size 62, white color, bottom offset = 52 if source is an srt file

Last edited:
My settings :
Input
- Language : ENG and/or FRA
- Delay = 0
- I never used Downconvert
- Output = blu-ray disc
General
- Mux VBR
- Use async I/O
- Play sound at end
Blu-ray
- Custom chapters list
Split & cut
- No split
- I used Enable cutting once and it worked fine
Subtitles
- Nothing special, only default settings if source is a BD sup file
- Arial, size 62, white color, bottom offset = 52 if source is an srt file

Yup, thats the same as me, so I guess its not the settings.

If it is a branching title I use eac3to because tsMuxer pukes on branching titles. If it is not a branching title I have not had any issues, note that I do not downconvert the audio.

ocgw, I play them using graphstudio. But I've also burned it to a bluray disc (rewritable thank god) and played it on my ps3 and its the same, so its not just that program.

damnskippy, one of the movies that didn't work was and one wasn't. But they both only had DTS-HD. (and I'm assuming by branching you mean the main movie's video files are split up right?)

Yes. I have seen some disks where I had to use eac3to because tsMuxer messed them up this may be one. Honestly I have pretty much moved to using clownBD to make movie only backups to a BD ISO. It has a much better chance of being correct in the end because it uses eac3to.

Yes. I have seen some disks where I had to use eac3to because tsMuxer messed them up this may be one. Honestly I have pretty much moved to using clownBD to make movie only backups to a BD ISO. It has a much better chance of being correct in the end because it uses eac3to.

Someone else told me to try ClownBD as well, so I downloaded it and I just finished trying it. I had it use eac3to and tsmuxer and the result was the same, the sound is off. Should I have unchecked the tsmuxer and had it only use eac3to or something?

It uses eac3to when demuxing the tracks and then tsmuxer to remux them. Normally the problem is in the demuxing stage. So far I have not run across a disk that clownBD could not handle. What disk is that and what versions of eac3to and tsmuxer? There are so many beta versions of tsmuxer around it is hard to know which one to use. Seems I have seen .33 recommended several times so I have been using it. Not sure if it matter as much when using clownBD since as far as I know it is only used to remux the files. I am sure the author will chime in :)

It uses eac3to when demuxing the tracks and then tsmuxer to remux them. Normally the problem is in the demuxing stage. So far I have not run across a disk that clownBD could not handle. What disk is that and what versions of eac3to and tsmuxer? There are so many beta versions of tsmuxer around it is hard to know which one to use. Seems I have seen .33 recommended several times so I have been using it. Not sure if it matter as much when using clownBD since as far as I know it is only used to remux the files. I am sure the author will chime in :)

I've looked for .33 and can't find it anywhere. I have tried 1.8.18, 1.8.30, and 1.8.35, all with the same results for these two particular movies. The movie I'm speaking of in particular now is Quantum Of Solace on bluray, Role Models is the other one I have the same problem with. I'm not sure the version of eac3to, but it was the latest one I could find. Where do you find tsmuxer 1.8.33 at?

I've looked for .33 and can't find it anywhere. I have tried 1.8.18, 1.8.30, and 1.8.35, all with the same results for these two particular movies. The movie I'm speaking of in particular now is Quantum Of Solace on bluray, Role Models is the other one I have the same problem with. I'm not sure the version of eac3to, but it was the latest one I could find. Where do you find tsmuxer 1.8.33 at?

I could xfire or messenger it to you but it probably wouldn't fix your issue

edit: Every TsMuxer version ever made

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/tsMuxeR/old-versions#download

ocgw

peace

I backup up Quantum Of Solace to a movie only ISO on my media server shortly after it came out and watched it just a couple days ago. I had no issues with it at all.

I have clownBD set to use tsmuxer .33 and eac3to 3.14, I only included the video and DTS-HD (not downconverted) streams.

Back