• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Trouble with Serenity Bluray

syvart

When I rip this down to may hard drive the files are corrupt. The video is torn apart and the audio is very choppy.

I try to use a program called tsMuxer to strip out all the subtitles and audio that is unneeded and it says it doesn't recognize the video and that its corrupt.

This is from the status window in AnyDVD HD

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.6.0.3)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-205 1.02 09/08/25PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 20316640 sectors (39680 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SERENITY_G51_GLO
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 9
Removed AACS copy protection!
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!

Is there anything you guys can think of for me to rip this movie properly? I have ripped about 15 Blurays with no problem so it has to due with the protections on this disk

I followed the directions and removed some conflicting drivers. I am unfortunately having the same problem. I am attaching the log file.

Thanks for the help guys

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.0.3_Info_I_SERENITY_G51_GLO.zip
    333.9 KB · Views: 6
1) a)If you have HDCP compliance, does the original disc exhibit playback issues with Anydvd HD disabled? If the original disc doesn't play fine with Anydvd HD disabled, then your problem has nothing to do with Anydvd HD.

b) Does the original disc play fine with Anydvd HD enabled?

2) Rip to image (don't use Tsmuxer)-->mount .iso with Virtual Clonedrive. Any playback issues?

1) a)If you have HDCP compliance, does the original disc exhibit playback issues with Anydvd HD disabled? If the original disc doesn't play fine with Anydvd HD disabled, then your problem has nothing to do with Anydvd HD.

b) Does the original disc play fine with Anydvd HD enabled?

2) Rip to image (don't use Tsmuxer)-->mount .iso with Virtual Clonedrive. Any playback issues?

I dont know if I have HDCP compliance I am guessing I dont since the video will not play without AnyDVD HD being enabled

The disk will not play at all with AnyDVD HD disabled. With AnyDVD HD enabled I am able to play the movie with Arcsoft TMT 3 however it will not play with nero there is a error that pops up and the video is torn apart.

Same issues reproduced from the image file

If I put the file into tsMUXER the video track is unrecognized.

What I am trying to do is take a 3 minute clip from the movie with the DTS-HD Master track. I also need to remove all of the subtitles and audio tracks that I don't want. It is very important for me to be able to use tsMUXER.

I am guessing I dont since the video will not play without AnyDVD HD being enabled

You are correct.

With AnyDVD HD enabled I am able to play the movie with Arcsoft TMT 3

Well, you've now confirmed it's not an Anydvd HD issue. Anydvd is decrypting the disc perfectly fine.
Your issue lies elsewhere.

however it will not play with nero there is a error that pops up and the video is torn apart.

Nero is completely useless for Blu-ray playback; of course, it won't work.

Moving thread . . .

Last edited:
I tracked down the problem however I still need advice

I tracked down the problem however I still need advice. The file is in VC-1 and that is why I am having my problems. Is there a way to convert this into a .M2TS file with full quality and keeping the DTS-HD audio track?

All of the programs I have and know of do not recognize this file type

If I can do this I can then do my clipping and re-authoring. I need to capture a 3 minute clip.

I tried Clown BD and it was the same result. ;-(

There has to be a way to make this work.

The problem is resolved. Thank you everyone for your help

Back