• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Strange

fortebab1

Strange thing just happened to me today. The drive will not read any of my owned disks. It will read all of my back ups. I cant give a log file for it shows
that there is No Disc is present in Drive R:!
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20N XJ03 0003190814888B59
I thought the drive might be going bad but I can read and write my back ups. I dont need that, for evreything is backed up allready. I need a fix for when I buy my next BD movie. Any thoughts? Anydvd HD 6.6.0.5 Beta

Just create log from the disc which you drive can read. Also does drive work when anydvd is uninstall. If not then anydvd is not the problem since it is not on you system it can't interfare with reading process or simply mess up the system.

Not Reading owned Disks

I can't give a log file for it will not read the disks I own. Only the backups. I could make a log file of them, but that will not do you any good. This is really strange. With AnyDNDHD disabled It Still wont play My owned disk but my backups yes. I have the latest drivers. I am going to try something and will get back to you. Thanks for all your help.

I can't give a log file for it will not read the disks I own. Only the backups. I could make a log file of them, but that will not do you any good

Yes, it will. I can rule out potential issues. That's why you were asked to provide a log file.

Ok

How can I give you a log file if it shows no disk in drive? It will only work on backups? Will not show owned movies.

Has read

It has not read over 20 owned movies. But 20 backups work fine.

Log File

Are you saying give you a log file from backup?

It has not read over 20 owned movies. But 20 backups work fine.

Yeah, it's probably the difference in reflectivity between the commercial discs and the backups--which, leads me to suspect a drive issue.

Star Trek

Here is one that will read

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.0.5_Info_R_STARTREK 2009.zip
    86.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks

Thanks, and take your time. I am in no hurry

Code:
HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20N XJ03 0003190814888B5953

That appears to be a Buffalo external (USB) LG clone?

Buffalo BRHC-6316 (LG GGW-H20N clone)

If so, XJ03 is not the latest firmware version.

1. Update your drive's firmware: click http://buffalo.jp/php/ldl.php?to=hd/brhc6316-xj04.exe

(Remove any discs in your optical drive, and run the file).

SysInfo

Potential problematic Filter cdrbsdrv from BHA/Ricoh as it was installed with the Ricoh EncryptEase format/engine and B's Recorder GOLD7:
Code:
cdrbsdrv (system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys), Version: 8.0.0.5 (8.0.0.5)
Company: B.H.A Corporation
Product: B's Recorder GOLD
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2006 B.H.A Corporation
Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
FileVersion: 8. 0. 0. 5
ProductVersion: 8. 0. 0. 5
PrivateBuild: 8. 0. 0. 5

Problematic Filter Afc (this one is really bad news) possibly Arcsoft Photo impressions installed this filter:
Code:
Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

Refer here for an list of known problematic filters.

Remove the filter(s):

• Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
  • Download ImgBurn (freeware).
  • Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order
  • Select "cdrbsdrv" & "Afc". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  • Reboot.

Whatever programs installed those filters may no longer work properly.
Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary.
It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem will likely happen again at a later time

After carrying out the above recommendations, please create and post a new set of log files.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks. I will try all of those you mentioned. I will do better than trying my Best. It will take awhile to do all of that, But will let you know. Again, thanks again for your help.

Thanks. I will try all of those you mentioned. I will do better than trying my Best. It will take awhile to do all of that, But will let you know. Again, thanks again for your help.

Well, if you remove cdrbsdrv from your registry using Imgburn, chances are B Recorder's Gold won't work for you anymore.

But cdrbsdrv may be causing a problem. I don't know for sure.

AFC should definitely be removed using Imgburn.

And you should update your drive's firmware.

What a Time I have had

Well good news is it is reading again.Took out the things you said to do. Would not take the update. clicked on it took me to a site and did what it told me to do. No go. So I went to buffalo site and got the same update. and downloaded it. So far so good. When I opened the update it went to a window that said x the target drive is not connected, not true for I could see it in my computer. So I did a system restore back to 2 weeks ago. Restarted the PC and every thing works now. What a crazy day. Here is a new log file I made from a original Disk. Let me know what you think. Thanks for all your time and effort. I know I can always count on your support.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.0.5_Info_R_TERMINATOR SALVATION.zip
    86.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
When I opened the update it went to a window that said x the target drive is not connected, not true for I could see it in my computer.

Hmmm . . .

Try exiting Anydvd first. Does that help?

Let me know what you think

Well, I would recommend using XJ04, but if everything is working, then who cares? :D

No I did not

I did not exit anydvdhd when I tried to update the driver. Long day and I am a happy camper this is working again. I plugged in 7 of my owned movies, and everyone of them came up reading fine. Again, Thank you for your help.

Tried it

Just to let you know I disabled AnydvdHD and it let me run the updated driver you told me to use. Had to reboot and all is well here in blu Ray land. You really know your stuff. Wow, thanks so much

Back