• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Slysoft Speed Menu Issues (Oppo & TMT5/ATI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JAMES &PEER

I made an ISO of house on haunted hill. There is no green, but it doesn't work at all :( when played back on my Oppo BDP93.

attachment.php

Yes, I can confirm this. Thanks for reporting.

Might be an "ATI thing". No problem with Nvidia and TMT5 build 5.2.1.119.

Could be. I've also had issues with Chameleon preview for ages. Fernando suggested it might be the new openCL (as far as I remember) but we never explored this more.

It appears that my timestamps in the stream are a little messy.
PTS/DTS relations are a little questionable (if only one had the specs...)

It's quite possible, that some players don't manage to process the data in time, because I'm expecting too much...

I'm cleaning this up now - let's see it that helps.

Not sure what this means, but I think you'll crack it nevertheless. Waiting to test the next bake soon.

I'm using TMT 5.2.1.119 and have no issue with or without hardware acceleration ticked
Odd. I have the same problem with 5.2.1.119, AMD 5750 and 12.1. Maybe driver version? or specific driver settings?

So I can't get 5.2.1.199 to work here without green on the bottom third of the screen. What driver versions are working for people? alternatively maybe it is specific to a GPU (family?). What GPUs work?

I suspect its an opencl issue betting adear has a Hd4xxx or older.

As I posted earlier I'm using an Nvidia 560m not an ATI, but that post doesn't seem to have been transferred over to this thread

Ah, yes. Another explanation. Copied posting over so it's clear.

I'm using an ATI too so it does indeed look like an ati / tmt 5 bug

And it is limited to TMT5. As I said in the beta thread TMT3 is fine. It would be good to solve it for TMT5 though. TMT3 is a little long in the tooth!

And it is limited to TMT5. As I said in the beta thread TMT3 is fine. It would be good to solve it for TMT5 though. TMT3 is a little long in the tooth!
I thought the Speed Menu was for players that ARE "a little long in the tooth"... :p:D

I have yet to run into the problem with a problem with the Speed Menu and a software player (ie TMT5 5.2.1.119 or PowerDVD12) although I haven't had a chance to really try a bunch of different movies. I'm running an XFX ATI Radeon HD 5870 and Catalyst 12.2 preview drivers.

Last edited:
@James.

It's not really looking so sexy on my machine. The bottom 3rd of the screen is green on simple and sexy menus. Advanced is more than 50%

Playing with TMT5 and HD6800 series GFX card.

I am finally able to reproduce this problem (using a mobility Radeon), and it will be fixed with the next beta.

So you think it's some kind of "Timestamp" issue eh? Well, in any case... I'm an Nvidia user, and I have the sexy green bar as well :p So apparently it's not solely an ATI bug. It should be noted, that my version of TMT5 forces aero to deactivate. And in doing so, it has caused minor glitches in the past. I swear, it's like Windows 7 prefers aero running.
I have the Nvidia GTX 260 (216 stream processors). and the latest driver.

You're probably well on your way to correcting this, but I thought I'd throw this out there. Thanks. And keep up the good work :rock:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8753/sexygreenmenu28562a.png
sexygreenmenu28562thumb.png

Have you updated to the latest TMT 5 as by default the 'disable aero' isn't ticked

The fix is coming up - there were a number of packetizing bugs (including the aforementioned timestamp issues).
We tested on a range of platforms - including PS3 and some standalone players, it should be good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back