• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Read Error

abcentfising

Recording fellowship of the rings and received the
following error,

"File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader"

usually I clean the disc and off I go but not tonight, when I get this error is there a constant that I can perform or is each disc different? Also is there something I can do with this one? I have attached the logfiles from both ANYDVD and CLONEDVD2

Attachments

• Fellowship.txt
    908 bytes · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_6.5.7.1_Info_D_FELLOWSHIP.zip
    208.7 KB · Views: 2
You likely have a bad original disc. There's nothing interesting with respect to protection on this disc.

That said, do the following, step by step:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.1)

1. Update Anydvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=212264&postcount=1

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

2. Set your drive's region code

• Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
  • Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
  • Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
  • Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
  • Click "properties".
  • You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  • Select the region that you're in
  • Start Anydvd

3. Update Clonedvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=208417&postcount=1

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!

Remove annoying adverts and trailers doesn't work properly with all discs and may even make some unplayable.

4. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok"

File 1 TCSectorReader is a read error typically indicating defective original disc even if it plays fine. Should you receive this error message again, here are your options in order of likelihood:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

Last edited:
Read Error questions resolved thanks

Thanks once again for your assistance I copy alot of dvds with these programs and appreciate all the help I get. My experience has been very satisfying and I once again thank you for your assistance.

Back