• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Quantum of Solace problem, CPU Usage 100%

mcgoual

Hi, First problem to have encountered using the brilliant Any DVD HD. I have genuinely trawled through all posts in relation to this problem and i realise you dont post threads willy nilly and should only be last resort, in order to preserve the accuracy and integrity of this forum. I have gone from zero knowledge of backing up BD-R to a fairly competent level by just reading as many threads, FAQ's and guides as posssible.

That said,
I am having a problem backing up my copy of Quantum of Solace. When i insert the disk any dvd ballon comes up scanning the disk.. will be available shortly.. and then under process's i see anydvd tray has shot up to 100% cpu usage and the operating system is un-usable needs a reboot. when i disable anydvd HD the disc is read fine and i can see the file structure of the disk. I read something about BD+ incompatibilities, is this the issue?
Kind regards..

Version 4.5.4.9

Sorry forgot to mention i am running 6.5.4.9 and i am unable to gather logs because as soon as i put in the disk it hangs.. thanx for the other 2 links, reading thru them now...

Sorry forgot to mention i am running 6.5.4.9 and i am unable to gather logs because as soon as i put in the disk it hangs.. thanx for the other 2 links, reading thru them now...

Make sure to update to v6.5.5.3 as per Webslinger's first link.

Thats It!

Thats it lads, Nailed it.. thanks a million.

Disc now dealt with by any dvd HD without any hitches!

Keep up the good work on getting on top of things.

Couldnt find this beta on the slysoft download page, assumed i was up to the latest level.. currently the latest offering is 6.5.4.9 so where can i avail of these beta releases? could well be a silly question.. much Appreciation for the quick responses...:)

Thats it lads, Nailed it.. thanks a million.

Disc now dealt with by any dvd HD without any hitches!

Keep up the good work on getting on top of things.

Couldnt find this beta on the slysoft download page, assumed i was up to the latest level.. currently the latest offering is 6.5.4.9 so where can i avail of these beta releases? could well be a silly question.. much Appreciation for the quick responses...:)

Beta releases are never on the main download page, indicated when the software auto-checks for updates, or are announced via email . The newest release of any of the products discussed in the forums and the latest version be it an official or beta release is always stickied at the top of the applicable discussion forum.

A more simple solution for people who don't like to check the forums regularly and hunt around is to track this thread: Announcement For New Slysoft Versions (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=27752). All new releases for all the programs are listed in this single thread as they become available.

Last edited:
Back