• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] PowerDVD 7.3 Can't click play on menu

Ray_Blu_Ray

Okay here is my problem. The blu ray movies only get to their menus. The menu keeps playing over and over and you can't click play. :bang::doh:

here is the movies I've tried and I get the same thing:
Iron man
Gladiator
Transformers 2
AVP2

I'm running
PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra (but it says deluxe version in the little scrolling window at the bottom.
AnyDVD HD
Cyberlink BD_Advisor (it says everything is okay)

If I rip to HD and play movie it's always in French.

try using the keyboard, not all Blu-ray menu's allow mouse control

I'd LOVE to know WHAT key on the keyboard to choose. This is my first Blu-ray disk (2012) to have a problem with no menu, as described by the original poster. Guess I've been lucky 'til now, but I wanted to see this movie. What key gives me the menu. I've upgraded my version 7.3 to the highest build. Still nothing...and I've tried all keys.

Thanks for any help here...

I'd LOVE to know WHAT key on the keyboard to choose. This is my first Blu-ray disk (2012) to have a problem with no menu, as described by the original poster. Guess I've been lucky 'til now, but I wanted to see this movie. What key gives me the menu. I've upgraded my version 7.3 to the highest build. Still nothing...and I've tried all keys.

Thanks for any help here...
IIRC, Right-click in the PDVD window and choose select menu - top menu or first play (or Go To - chapter 1 to start).

Back