• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Persitent mouse over description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either the link is useless or I don't know what the symbol is supposed to mean.
Please post a screenshot of the pop up you are talking about.

896mp6u_hjIPj6ZWfLoMb6sOxyqKtUbWkbnmSiOFLaT7aj0CPjyalOd-rkjA3DL_rwVXJRjz124KgpalCWy30OTbnSiit3M07d8dN2aG_taNTAVTpm7cC0b6q0mu0XWVtQvyaJWQ9OZZkn9joy6SMY0rHEioh_cbnwgPCOJzlrOTyCbyZQtJiZ8h5lqlOyHaZX26pl1s7Zr7vqXb7FsFlI_u5-DJwxxEv4Lf2QBeMLUX8DZ0l31s6KYjpY3NqfMqfv5kDT3oAsztKVXhyqF2-r8g7S76iIM9LJDCaFRUjpFQtJT3wvTp7Dv-cubLNPsqndjGhDYHZAjGRHzCmAaGC_JNWNriKwap8fWqkEyxQSxN6Shw--aX_Dvvm79ZJ8yyHh2KG2c42GyzQt8aCstYL6WVlkavidifpj5Skd1QqemrfUWCXu1-XyUeGRl1IiWIgu_OdSx1kIc31eC8_2STPOILT5NTnK7YjiQXcupu9KZtM3YVumALWloYlMBt0sO7jKDxgJJd7hs5GPQ5rWqPOjnnQaqs8Nku-eRdqq0i7TAckAbi0nD2qwtIeIEPScK0Sl1RZavZMzWGxq-wPiGpVOxO5fNVvfTVuVi_QpDbNiFottani2GZDbaegEQa83zu9fRJQrdqoXsj7jU4Jb7stFRQevaw2fW4gnOdauaemk415u4VvfoTkqLkFLEihYce43mjCRvTOxOjNCvMgqhpvI8Btbu-dxuP94h2g9NqJTTUOW4El12EmorrbmiS=w347-h220-no

I ended the download list early and closed AS, the image on the screen went away

I never saw that image, neither in Windows or AS.
Can you tell me the situation and place, when and where it showed up?

It's happened again .... here's the link hopefully this time you can view the image

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ix3HYphvE4ay7LneA

The only way to remove the thing that appears on the screen is to shut down AS ... if this isn't AS then what is it? since the thing appears when mouse over while using AS? and only disappears when AS has been shut down

Last edited:
That is a different picture than last time that I never saw before, now I understand the bug.
You mean the description you get by hovering stays, even though AS is minimized or you don't hover anymore.

Have no idea what could cause it or if a log would help, but please create one the next time you see it happen.
Also, there is no need to upload the screenshot on another place. Please just attach it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back