• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] PDVD 7.3 & Braveheart (US) Disc 1

6.5.7.6 handles this disc perfectly fine (verified also by bracket cable), and since the disc didn't play properly for you when Anydvd was disabled, I fail to see how your issue had anything to do with Anydvd.

Anyway, I think I've spent enough time looking at the disc . . .
You skipped the most important part of my statement, thus taking the first part out of context:
...the issues I had with the Java update indicates my Java VM was corrupted. (That also explains why you can't reproduce the problem.)
I said it could be AnyDVD "in theory" solely because it was one of the two programs that was updated; that didn't change the fact that the other (Java) almost certainly caused it, especially with the update problems I had. I agree you've spent enough time looking at this disc; I seriously doubt you'll recreate my flavor of Java corruption.:bang:

Last edited:
Back