• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Paid for licence but no licence arrived...

okanohey

Yesterday 2/6/2021 I 've bought a licence for anydvd hd with a pre paid card from postal mail (italy).
Money from the card are gone but no licence or confirmation email arrived...
I wrote a mail also at support but no answer for now...
Has anyone the same issue?

P.s. I have the postal-mail app that can confirm the transaction...

Yesterday 2/6/2021 I 've bought a licence for anydvd hd with a pre paid card from postal mail (italy).
Money from the card are gone but no licence or confirmation email arrived...
I wrote a mail also at support but no answer for now...
Has anyone the same issue?

P.s. I have the postal-mail app that can confirm the transaction...

Someone from Redfox will pick this up and help you I am sure just have some patients.

What normally has occurred is that your email provider stripped the attachment or dropped the email. I say this from experience as it happened to me.

I noticed your emails and replied to you. I sent you already an email via our gmail account.

Please check your spam folder...

@DQ I liked your old user name, I am missing the quark :dance:

@okanohey
I've sent you a private message with the download link to your license.
However, it would be very useful for me to find out why our emails (from @redfox.bz and @gmail.com) ended up in nirvana...

@okanohey

Did you check the spam folder of email inbox?
Any information would be much appreciated, it would help other customers to avoid similar problems with your mail provider.

Back