• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Only Murders in the Building

Bry Brat

I added several episodes of "Murders in the Building" on Hu Season 2. It errored on E8 and E9, but recorded the rest. When try to add them again, it errors and does the "I have to pay for them." error. Confirmed with a friend. S7 worked immediately before the errors. So it's just something with E8 and E9.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    226.1 KB · Views: 0
8 & 9 arent out yet, thats why the warning pops up. D+ only releases 1 episode a week and E7 only aired last wednesday. E8 isn't scheduled until the August 9th, E9 not until the 16th

Nevermind then. I had checked that by logging onto the page myself, but I guess I saw the "NEW" and not the tiny print with the availability date.

Back