• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved]Netflix looks different after signing back in tonight - no download option?

Clint Barton

I was having problems initiating streams (1.3.5.0) so I signed out and signed in again. Now the Netflix interface looks completely different, and I'm not getting any Download buttons. Clicking on a title just brings up a trouble screen. Has anyone else encountered this recently?

I'm attaching screenshots.
as_nf1.jpg as_nf2.jpg
Thanks!

Hello,

In Europe the same problem.
No download button.
I also get the same error code M 7701-1003

Grt

There was a similar error recently. It should work if you just close and reopen AS.
Back then and right now I tried it myself and I get the UI you are supposed to get. And I even had a download running at that time, so my connection was busy.

There was a similar error recently. It should work if you just close and reopen AS.
Back then and right now I tried it myself and I get the UI you are supposed to get. And I even had a download running at that time, so my connection was busy.

You're right! This did work. Now if I could just get the movie I want to view at greater than 960x540... :)

Thanks for the tip.

This did work. Now if I could just get the movie I want to view at greater than 960x540... :)
Glad it works now.
For NF HD you have to wait a little longer, they are still working on this. However, not all movies are available to download in HD even if AS supports HD again. This is due to a different DRM on some movies. So even then you only can get SD for some things.

Back