• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Multiple audio tracks auto-selected when downloading

gdc333

The multiple audio feature looks nice; I have no need for it currently.

When I go to download anything (NF) I notice that along with English being checked, I am getting other languages such as Hindi selected as well. (I do watch non-English films/shows once in awhile, but have never selected Hindi.)

I am having to inspect every download to see if random additional languages have been selected for me, and deselect the one(s) I do not want.

Not high priority, but it looks like there may be tweaking needed in the multi-audio logic.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.7.0.astlog
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
funny ... i just downloaded a ep and 2 movies and did not see anything but english selected. This was on prime so maybe the fault is with NF only?

This behaviour should go away quickly after downloading a couple of titles.
It has to do with the change (and is one of the reasons, why we limited the selection to 5).

Previously, AnyStream memorized a priority list of languages. If you usually download the English track, but if no English track is available, you'd select the Spanish track, if that's not available, the French track, .... the list is "eng, spa, fra".
With single selection, this will typically do, what you expect.

Now, that multiple audio streams are possible, all three will be selected, because in the past you downloaded all of them at some point.
With the change, if you download and manually deselect unwanted tracks, AnyStream can see, that for example Hindi is available but was not selected, it will be dropped from the list entirely and won't show up again.
(That said, you must have downloaded something with Hindi in the past for it to be in the list, you may just not remember it).

That list is in the registry, btw:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\PrefAudioLanguage

You can simply delete it and thereby reset the logic.

I deleted the key. All Good!

Mine worked as well, and it fixed a new download as well as a previous download download. So the previous file was OK so it shoud clear up without redownloading.

Back