• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] m2ts file playing; ISO isn't

margol

The problem is only indirectly related to AnyDVD HD, but I have a great confidence to this forum.
Trying to play the original disk named "Men in black" using PDVD8-Ultra I succeed to load it up to appearing the menu. But then, I don't succeed to click any button on the menu. All the time I see only the menu and the repeating scenes from the movie.
Ripping the disk with AnyDVD HD to ISO file results in exactly the same phenomenon. However, when I play the largest m2ts file, it plays fine. Obviously, something is wrong with the disk and/or with my drive and/or with PDVD and not with AnyDVD HD, but, probably, you guys had a similar experience ?
Sorry for the inaccurate title. In fact, both Nero and PDVD play the m2ts file. So, the correct title would be something like "m2ts file playing, ISO isn't"

Last edited:
Try using the keyboard instead of the mouse, many disc menu's don't allow mouse control

Try using the keyboard instead of the mouse, many disc menu's don't allow mouse control

IT WORKS ! I did not use to keep a keyboard in the living room, but from now on, I will.
Thank you so much, Adbear !

This is why I'm a fan of windows media remotes. :)

I have a SB Audigy 2 ZS remote, and a Hauppage 1600 remote programed into a Martantz RC 2000 MkII remote

there is a way to program the SB remote to control other windows programs but I haven't got around to figuring it out yet

I also have a Thermatake Xaser III multi-media keyboard and Logitech G-7 wireless mouse in the theatre

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/2005/usa/keyboardMouse/1st/a1806.htm

ocgw

peace

Last edited:
I've got an official PowerDVD remote but since I'm not using that as my player anymore it's rather useless at the moment. However, the Windows Media Center remotes work with all the players I've tried. Much easier than having to grab for the keyboard.

I've got an official PowerDVD remote but since I'm not using that as my player anymore it's rather useless at the moment. However, the Windows Media Center remotes work with all the players I've tried. Much easier than having to grab for the keyboard.

Can that run on XP?

ocgw

peace

Back